الخميس، ١ مارس ٢٠٠٧

Cant say yes, Cant say no !!

Cant say yes .. cant say no .. I love you ??
Or i dont better off without u..??
I dunno..
Cant stop thinking abt u .. How could I do so..??
U were my everything one day and then u just slipped away

Nothing could make me stay now, What is left for me to say ??
Why do I keep thinkin' not seeing u,..??

And missin' wondering, Where have u been sittin' and waitin'
ur presence around was fillin' just like a sweet sin
I used to take u in to my deep soul within..
I dnt know why I cant get over !!

I cant stay anymore super !!
U were the only one who made me feel good in the good and bad times

By me u stood i'd be 4ever thankful
If I could I dnt think anymore that I would
Just walk away dnt pass by here

Give me some time to think clear
To get out the voices in my head i hear
The voices that ask me abt u ask me

If I love u and I..
Cant say yes, Cant say no !!

ليست هناك تعليقات: